Agribusiness Industry in the new scenario
How Supply Chain and ESG priorities are reshaping Bank - Clients relationship
Moderates and introduces Francesco Mascolo, Head of Institutional Affairs ISB - Intesa Sanpaolo
- Maurizio Martina, Assistant Director-General of Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Giuseppe Ferraro, Head of Corporate and SME Department - International Subsidiary Banks Division, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Massimiliano Cattozzi, Banca dei Territori Division, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Alice Grittini, Sustainability Manager and Head of Sustainable Development - International Subsidiary Banks Division, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Daniele Borghi, Innovation Expert, Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center
Round table - ISP Group support to Agribusiness: clients perspectives
Moderator: Daniela Blandino, Head of SME Clients & Commercial Banking Products
• Boris Radinović: Banca Intesa Beograd (Serbia)
• Vedrana Jelušić Kašić: Privredna banka Zagreb (Croatia)
• Martin Hubinský: Všeobecná úverová banka (Slovakia)
• Viktor Glósz: CIB Bank (Hungary)
Intesa Sanpaolo and Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Romania are pleased to invite you to the online event that will focus on Agribusiness sector in CEE and SEE Regions and will analyze geo-political and economics international trends.
The event is part of “Networking Talks” series that explains main business tendencies and evolutions of the markets on the views of experts.
“Networking Talks” are organized by the Intesa Sanpaolo’s International Subsidiary Banks Division with an aim to provide information and education on relevant institutional and business topics.
Join us on 6th of June from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
Official language: English (English subtitles available)