Domestic and international factoring
Benefits for your business
Quick acces to liquidities
Turn bills with term payment into immediate liquidity
Obtain discounts from suppliers, by advance payment
Taking the risk of non-payment
For agreed debtors, without increase the degree of indebtedness
Internal and External Factoring
Factoring is the ideal solution if you agree with your trading partners to pay you on time for the goods sold, and you want to obtain a solution that involves financing, managing receivables and taking over the default risk on those partners (optional).
How we will help your company?
- receivables to be cashed in on term are transformed into liquidities, without condition regarding the provision of guarantees or justification regarding the use;
- taking over the default risk for local borrowers without increasing the company's indebtedness;
- you can get discounts from suppliers if you pay them before maturity;
- you benefit from the debtor's assessment service, the monitoring of the receivables from the debtors;
- the bank provides access to the dedicated online system, through which you can view invoice status, generate reports and get real-time information.
In order to get an offer, a Factoring Application is required to provide information on:
- debtors proposed for factoring and their quality
- the number of bills to manage
- the turnover that will take place through factoring
- the type of factoring you are interested in.
Please note that VAT is applied to factoring costs and the bank will issue invoice for factoring costs and VAT is deductible, according to the rules in force.
Test test test
Factoring intern si extern
Soluția ideală dacă agrezi cu partenerii tăi comerciali să-ți platească la termen pentru bunurile vândute, respectiv serviciile prestate acestora și dorești să obții o soluție care implică finanțarea, administrarea creanțelor și preluarea riscului de neplata asupra respectivilor parteneri.