Between 13.04.-04.05.2023, the section dedicated to complaints and enquiries did not work, due to technical problems and messages sent were not registered. If you have filled in the form below during the above mentioned period, please resend this message to the email address: email@example.com.
We apologise for the situation and thank you for your understanding.
If you are not satisfied with our products or services or with the interactions in our territorial units, or you consider that the legal and contractual terms have been breached, you can send us a notification or a complaint in several ways:
- in person, at any of our branches/agencies
- in writing, by mail, at the address: Șoseaua Nicolae Titulescu nr. 4-8, clădirea America House, Aripa Est și Aripa Vest, etaj 6, cod poștal 011141, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania
- in writing, by e-mail, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via the online form available here
Details help us
Please provide at least the following information to enable us to answer you as fast as possible:
- The identification data (your surname and first name, domicile and telephone number, or the name and the Tax ID of the company, as applicable) registered in the contractual relationship with the Bank;
- The subject matter of your notification/complaint – any relevant information, including details about the branch/agency, date of visit, product/service, name of person(s) with whom you have already discussed, if applicable, etc.;
- Copies of any documents you consider relevant to the treatment of your complaint.
If the notification/complaint is submitted by a third person acting on your behalf under a mandate, please also provide us with this mandate or power of attorney, as applicable.
The complaints that are anonymous, do not include the originator’s identification data or do not contain the elements necessary to identify the subject matter of the complaint will be disregarded.
For security reasons, do not send us security information such as the PIN, password or security code for your cards or the Internet Banking platform. We will never ask you for this information.
What happens after the submission of a complaint?
First of all, we want to assure you that all complaints are handled with integrity and respect, and we will keep the information you provide us confidential. We will analyze each problem objectively and take action to resolve the problems we have identified.
The complaint will receive a registration number and we will make the necessary checks and provide an answer containing details of the outcome of our checks, our formal opinion, the reasons for our opinion and the actions to be taken or which have already been taken.
We aim to respond as soon as possible, without undue delay or at least within the legal deadline applicable to requests at national level, i.e. maximum 30 days. However, complex situations may require the extension of the time required for review. In this case, we will keep you updated on the status of the complaint you have submitted. Please note that the response time will comply with the legal provisions in force.
The answer does not meet your expectations?
If you have submitted a complaint and the solution provided in response does not meet your expectations, you can refer the matter to the competent bodies and authorities and use the means of amicable settlement of disputes provided for by the legal provisions in force, respectively.
The competent authorities are:
• Banca Națională a României (the National Bank of Romania – BNR) - Bucharest, Strada Lipscani nr. 25, Sector 3, www.bnro.ro
• Autoritatea Națională pentru Protecția Consumatorilor (the National Authority for Consumer Protection – ANPC) - Bucharest, Bulevardul Aviatorilor nr. 72, Sector 1, www.anpc.ro
• Autoritatea Națională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal (the National Authority for the Supervision of the Processing of Personal Data – ANSPDCP) - Bucharest, B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, www.dataprotection.ro
For the amicable settlement of disputes, you can contact Centrul de Solutionare Alternativa a Litigiilor din Domeniul Bancar (the Alternative Dispute Resolution Center for the Banking Sector – CSALB), headquartered in Str. Sevastopol nr. 24, et. 2, ap. 202, sector 1, at the e-mail address email@example.com, or the telephone number 021.9414.
For information about CSALB, the purpose of its establishment and the steps to be followed in order to settle a complaint that has not been settled directly with us, please visit https://www.csalb.ro/.