INTERNET BANKING I-B@NK
Your money, always with you
From any device
You just need a browser and the Intesa mToken app
Brunch Exchange online
Exchange online at NBR rate from and to EUR and USD max 1.500 EUR/day*
You are in control
You ckeck latest transactions, make transfers and payments
What you get
- Reduced commissions compared to those applied at the bank's counter
- You can check the balance, account statement and details of the products held;
- Enjoy Instant Payments Service
- You can see the foreign exchange rates and make foreign exchange. Have you heard of Brunch Exchange?
- You set transactional limits for your cards
- Inter and intrabanking payments in Lei and foreign currency
- Payments in Lei to beneficiaries with accounts opened at foreign banks
- Utility payments
- Open / close term deposits
- Open an accumulation plan
- Open a current account in a currency for which you do not have a current account
- Standing Order
Brunch Exchange allows you to make currency exchanges at NBR exchange rate, between your own accounts opened at Intesa Sanpaolo Bank .Thus, up to the equivalent of EUR 1,500 * per day, you can make foreign exchange LEI/EUR, EUR/LEI, LEI/USD and USD/LEI, at NBR exchange rate valid on the date of the foreign exchange.
The offer is available from Monday to Friday, on working days, between 10:00 and 12:00, and applies only to foreign exchanges made through the Internet Banking service.
*Currency exchanges exceeding the equivalent of EUR 1,500/day shall be carried out at the bank's standard exchange rate applicable on that day.
- Bank transfer in lei, in Romania. Money arrives in less than 10 seconds, 24/7
- Maximum value: 50,000 lei/Instant Payment
- Payments can only be initiated from Internet Banking (choose the Instant Payment option)
For cost information pelase acces the Start List of Costs.
Although starting from 16.03.2023, ING Bank N.V. Amsterdam, Bucharest Branch is a participant of the Instant Payments scheme for payments in lei, for technical reasons it does not currently ensure the accessibility and crediting of funds within the time limit of a few seconds for the accounts belonging to customers in the Large Corporate Customers segment (e.g. utility providers, service providers, multinational companies).
NOTE! If you order a payment to a beneficiary who holds accounts at ING Bank and who is classified as Large Corporate Clients, the payment will be rejected by ING Bank. Please also check if you notice that your payment has been rejected on the Instant Payments settlement circuit, re-initiate the Payment Order to be processed through the regular interbank settlement circuit so that it is not ordered as an Instant Payment.
If you order a payment to a beneficiary who has accounts with ING Bank and who is not included in the category of Large Corporate Clients, the payment will reach its destination in a few seconds.