Everything you need
Brunch Exchange through Internet Baking
Exchange at NBR rate from and to EUR, USD, GBP, max 1.500 EUR/day*
ZERO cash withdrawal fee
Free cash withdrawals from any ATM in Romania and worldwide
ZERO fees for interbanking payments <50.000 Lei
You prefer card payments but also need cash, especially when travelling. The Exclusiv package knows this and offers you:
- ZERO cash withdrawal fee from any ATM in Romania and worldwide
- ZERO fee for interbanking payments < 50.000 Lei
- ZERO fee for interbanking transfers in EUR to European Community countries (SEPA)
Transfer at least 2.000 Lei/month in your Intesa Sanpaolo Romania account and get the package's monthly fee discounted by 50% (14,50 Lei/month).
- Exclusive package fee 29 Lei / month
Monthly administration fee for Exclusiv package is 14,50 Lei if at least 2.000 Lei have been transferred to your current account during the previous month, otherwise the monthly management fee is 29 Lei/month.
What you get
- Monthly management fee for current accounts in Lei and Euro ZERO
- Monthly management fee Internet Banking ZERO
- Issuance and monthly management fee for main Visa Inspire in Lei debit card ZERO
- Cash withdrawal fee from any ATM in Romania and abroad ZERO
- Fee for national Internet Banking or branch interbanking payments < 50.000 Lei ZERO
- Fee for EUR interbanking transfers to European Community countries (SEPA) ZERO
- Fee for SWIFT foreign currency transfer ZERO
- Fee for in-branch cash withdrawal of up to 30.000 Lei/month ZERO
- Fee for Lei and foreign currency incomings ZERO
- Fee for in-branch cash deposit ZERO
Brunch Exchange allows you to make currency exchanges at NBR exchange rate, between your own accounts opened at Intesa Sanpaolo Bank .Thus, up to the equivalent of EUR 1,500 * per day, you can make foreign exchange between LEI, EUR, USD and GBP, at NBR exchange rate valid on the date of the foreign exchange.
The offer is available from Monday to Friday, on working days, between 11:00 and 13:00, and applies only to foreign exchanges made through the Internet Banking service.
*Currency exchanges exceeding the equivalent of EUR 1,500/day shall be carried out at the bank's standard exchange rate applicable on that day. Foreign exchange between foreign currencies (e.g. EUR/ USD) is reported to LEI and calculated at the BNR exchange rate for those currencies.