Transactional Offer - Plus
Everything you need
Brunch Exchange through Internet Baking
Exchange at NBR rate from and to EUR, USD, GBP, max 1.500 EUR/day*
ZERO cash withdrawal fee
Free cash withdrawal from any ATM in Romania&Intesa Sanpaolo worldwide
ZERO Commission for Electronic Payments
Make free of charge electronic payments in RON and EURO to CE
Free SMS/email Alerts
Zero monthly commission for alerts
Trasactional Offer Plus
Become a client!
You have ZERO commissions for the services you use most often:
- Current accounts in LEI and EUR
- GOLD debit card in LEI
- Internet banking
- SMS / email alert
- Electronic payments in LEI and in EUR to the EC
If the turnover and one electronic or with card payment conditions are not met, the cost of the package is 20 LEI / month. Check for more detailsTerms and Conditions
- Monthly management fee for current accounts in Lei and Euro 4 LEI
- Monthly management fee Internet Banking 2 EUR equivalent
- Annual Visa Inspire LEI main debit card issuance and administration fees 15 LEI
- Fee for ATM withdrawals from any bank in Romania 0,50% + 2,5 LEI
- Commission for electronic interbank payments in LEI 5 LEI (< 50.000 LEI) 11 LEI (≥ 50.000 LEI)
- Monthly commission for sending alerts via SMS / e-mail 4 LEI
- Fee for electronic interbank payments in foreign currency - SEPA transfer equivalent 5 LEI
Brunch Exchange allows you to make currency exchanges at NBR exchange rate, between your own accounts opened at Intesa Sanpaolo Bank .Thus, up to the equivalent of EUR 1,500 * per day, you can make foreign exchange between LEI, EUR, USD and GBP, at NBR exchange rate valid on the date of the foreign exchange.
The offer is available from Monday to Friday, on working days, between 11:00 and 13:00, and applies only to foreign exchanges made through the Internet Banking service.
*Currency exchanges exceeding the equivalent of EUR 1,500/day shall be carried out at the bank's standard exchange rate applicable on that day. Foreign exchange between foreign currencies (e.g. EUR/ USD) is reported to LEI and calculated at the BNR exchange rate for those currencies.