• No Suggestions Result

House insurance

What you get

Lately, each of us has spent more time in our own home than ever before. Thus, the place we call "home" has become an office, school, fitness room, restaurant or cinema.
No matter what role you play, at home and where we should not always feel safe.

Risks insured by the Optional Police:

  • fire, lightning, explosion;
  • flood, storm, landslides or landslides, snowfall, earthquake
  • falling aircraft
  • hitting by vehicles
  • accidental damage
  • theft
  • falling bodies
  • sonic wave
  • political risks
  • vandalism
  • flood from neighbors

In addition, at the request of the customer, additional clauses can be added such as content insurance (goods without list), civil liability.


Risks insured through the PAD Policy

  • flood
  • earthquake
  • landslides

What you get



Leave us your contact details and we will call you back!


I've read the personal data protection notice available here - Personal data protection

Need help?

Customer support services available 24/24

The Intesa Sanpaolo Bank website uses cookies to ensure you get the best browsing experience. By clicking on Accept all cookies, you agree upon storing the cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. (Cookie Policy)